Melanie Martin breaks her silence over the death of Aaron Carter

David Galvan

Published on:

Melanie Martin breaks her silence over the death of Aaron Carter

Melanie Martin continues to prosecute Aaron Carter’s death.

The model, who shared her 11-month-old son with the deceased musician, shared her thoughts of the tragedy just hours after Aaron’s death was announced.

“We are still in the process of accepting this unfortunate reality,” he said in a Nov. 5 statement on the AP. “Your consideration and prayers are greatly appreciated.”

He also shared a two-second video on TikTok in which he is crying hysterically behind a car wheel. Although he didn’t write anything to him, his fans were quick to offer their condolences. One wrote, “he will always be with you through his son” while another said “stay strong melanin. He is with the angels now.”

Earlier that day, Aaron’srep confirmed to E! News that the 34-year-old singer “was found unanswered at his home in Palmdale, California.” In a statement, the Los Angeles sheriff’s department said deputies responded to a 911 call at about 11 a.m. from a person who was guarding the home and found the man inside the tub. After they arrived, the fire department approached and pronounced the death.

Read Also  Better Call Saul Season 6: The key trailer detail that hints at Kim's fate

A spokesperson for the Lancaster Sheriff’s Office confirmed to E! Officers arrived at Aaron’s home but offered no details. The cause of death has not yet been revealed.

Aaron and Melanie went public with their relationship in January 2020. The couple announced they were expecting their first child in April 2020, but revealed two months later in a YouTube Livestream that Melanie “had a stress miscarriage.”

Leave a Comment