Model Kate Moss’ stalker admits to stabbing his parents to death

Kate Moss

Kate Moss’ stalker admits to stabbing his parents to death

A man, who previously received a restraining order after dropping off unwanted items at Kate Moss’ home, admitted to stabbing his parents to death.

William Warrington, 40, pleaded guilty to the involuntary manslaughter of his father Clive, 67, and his mother Valerie, 73, on grounds of diminished responsibility.

The victims, who were divorced, were found at two separate addresses in Gloucestershire in March.

Warrington had denied murder charges but admitted to killing his parents during a hearing at Bristol Crown Court.

Lawyer Anna Vigars told the High Court judge that the statements were acceptable to the Crown.

Warrington was found dead on a property in Sherborne Place, Cheltenham, following reports of a serious assault at around 6.25am.

A short time later, they found his ex-wife at an address in the village of Bourton-on-the-Water, about 15 miles from Cheltenham.

Since the murder, Warrington has been detained at Broadmoor Hospital, a high-security psychiatric facility.

Read Also  Johnny Depp And Amber Heard Lawsuit Takes A Huge Whooping Turn!

MailOnline reports that in 2019 he received a restraining order after leaving cake, flowers, champagne and ametal helmet with a threatening note at the home of supermodel Kate Moss.

His actions “caused distress to the celebrity in question and his family,” prosecutor Richard Atkins told Oxford Magistrates’ Court at the time.

Bristol Crown Court heard how Warrington had been detained under the Mental Health Act after being arrested on February 17 this year when he attacked his housemate with a knife.

He was taken to the Wotton Lawn psychiatric unit in Gloucester.

On March 1, Warrington was granted an escortless leave from the ward to the unit’s courtyard, and was later caught on CCTV leaving the unit through the front door of the front desk.

At midnight, staff discovered he had disappeared and police were reported missing.

Clive and Valerie Warrington’s family thanked the ‘outpouring of support’ (Image: PA)

Meanwhile, Warrington had been picked up at 9:45 p.m. by taxi from Wotton Lawn and driven to Bourton-on-the-Water, which he had booked that morning in “Peter’s” name.

Read Also  Susan Sarandon Apologizes for Comments About Muslim and Jewish People Amid Israel-Hamas Conflict

The court heard Warrington had the taxi driver drop him off about five miles from his mother’s house. “He came into the house and killed his mother,” Vigars said.

He has given different versions and, having killed Valerie Warrington, fell asleep in the house before leaving in the car and passing over her body on the lawn.

When he woke up, he drove his mother’s car to Cheltenham and bought a bottle of wine before parking near his father’s house in Sherborne Place.

Neighbors woke up to hear loud banging coming from Mr. Warrington’s apartment and called police.

“They heard Clive Warrington screaming, begging for help and asking, ‘Why are you doing this?’”

Police arrived at Mr. Warrington’s home and found his body covered in blood.

A post-mortem examination found that he had suffered stab wounds to his head, face and eyes and had his throat cut. Ms. Warrington also had eye injuries, had her throat cut and was hit by a car.

Read Also  Understanding the Role of a Criminal Lawyer

Following a previous court appearance, Mr. and Ms. Warrington’s family thanked supporters for the “outpouring of love and support” they had received after his death.

They said in a statement: “We are devastated by the sudden and tragic loss of our parents.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *