Each month, Disney + is full of new products to the delight of its subscribers. January had been busy, next month will be too. And for good reason, the series WandaVision will be developed there, when a multitude of works related to Marvel and Disney will join the catalog. New features to discover just below.
a mess of novelties
February 2021 will be full of novelties, starting with the arrival of The legend Manolo, an animated film whose universe obviously recalls Coco. Realized by Jorge Gutiérrez, the film heads to Mexico, and more precisely to the village of San Angel. On the Day of the Dead, the deceased pass into the afterlife, a tradition that has been going on for thousands of years. But one day two gods La Muerte and Xibalba, make a bet on the identity of the one who will marry the beautiful Maria. The two competitors, Manolo and Jaoquin, therefore find themselves competing in spite of themselves. Xibalba will play it thin and send a snake to kill Manolo, who then ends up in the World of Remembrance. A thrilling adventure follows in which Manolo will try to find his beloved, who has remained in the world of the living. With its cast of Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, Channing Tatum, Christina Applegate and Ron Perlman, The Legend of Manolo is a must-see movie for young and old alike.
But the month of February is also the arrival of the complete Muppet Show. Kermit and his gang therefore take the direction of the Disney + platform to find their audience, still as loyal despite the years. The series started in 1976 therefore supports Muppets Now, the reboot of this famous work of Pop Culture. For the occasion, Disney + is putting the small dishes in the big ones with the complete series, including seasons 4 and 5, so far never broadcast on a streaming platform. Enough to allow parents to introduce these classics to the youngest.
- Disney My Music Story: Yoshiki
- Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks, season 7
- WandaVision, episode 5
- Disney Upside-Down Magic : this feature film for the little ones tells the story of Nory and her best friend Reina’s arrival at the magic school. The two friends are separated because of their powers: one masters fire, the other can transform into various extraordinary animals. Exceptional powers that allow him to join the UDM or Upside-Down Magic class, a specialized class intended for those endowed with powers sought by the dark forces. An adventure mixing magic and darkness, based on the literary series by Sarah Mlynowski and Emily Jenkins.
12 February :
- Life Below Zero: The Next Generation, season 1
- Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones, season 1
- WandaVision, episode 6
- Inside Pixar: Portraits: Second Batch
- Marvel’s Behind the Mask : on February 12, a new documentary focused on the Marvel team will land. A work that will return to the stories and origins of the heroes and heroines of Marvel. But rather than playing the easy card of the flown story, Marvel’s Behind the Mask has a lot of prestigious guests. Guests who have worked on iconic characters from the Marvel universe such as Miles Morales, Black Panther, the X-Men, Captain Marvel or even Luke Cage and Ms. Marvel. A documentary directed by Michael Jacobs.
- The Legend of Manolo
- Cheaper by the Dozen (1 et 2)
- Cheaper by the Dozen 2
- The Muppet Show, the complete
- Flora & Ulysses
- WandaVision, episode 7: this month of February 2021 will obviously be an opportunity for spectators of the WandaVision series to continue their viewing of season 1. At the level of one episode per week, Disney + therefore offers a new look at a duo glimpsed in Avengers: Infinity War especially. An offbeat series, far from the classic superhero series. WandaVision includes among other things the codes of American sitcoms in Marvel sauce. Quirky entertainment with its fair share of easy-to-miss details.
- Car Sos, season 8
- Disney Channel Games 2008
- Disney Illuminations Firework Show Disneyland Paris
- Disney Pair of Kings, season 1 to 3
- Disney Roll it Back
- Disney’s American Dragon: Jake Long, season 1 and 2
- Mickey Go Local
- Okavango: River of Dreams
- Secrets of Sulphur Springs, episode 1 to 5
- Shanghai Disney Resort Grand Opening Gala
- WandaVision, episode 8
- Myth: A Frozen Tale : virtual reality lovers will be able to try out a different experience with Myth: A Frozen Tale. A short film that delves into the world of Arendelle, a kingdom discovered in 2013 in Snow Queen. The first virtual reality short film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios, the latter was directed by Jeff Gipson, a fan of short films at Disney.